Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MMS1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Can Monster energy drink cause a false positive for marijuana?
    I do not smoke marijuana and tested positive. I drank an Monster energy drink before the test. Could that do it? I have lost my job and they won't test another sample. I have done 4 home tests since that came back negative
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2013, 06:54 AM
    Some of these sites say yes, some say no. You figure the ingredients in them are herbal so I would say some of the herbs could. You can tell the tester what all you have had that you are concerned about.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=mons...a&channel=fflb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monster energy drink [ 5 Answers ]

I took a drug urine test and just before the test I drunk an monster energy drink and the came back as methanphinemes and the question is can the drink actually cause the test to read that if I have never done that before

Can a monster Energy Drink make you fail a drug test? [ 12 Answers ]

Can a Monster energy drink make you fail a drug test? My cousin got a random swab drug test at work the other day directly after consuming lunch and having a Monster energy drink. Supposedly his drug test came back positive for cocaine. How did this happen when he does not do drugs?

Can drinking an energy drink before having an oral swab test cause a false positive [ 1 Answers ]

This test was sent to a lab and not one that was read on the spot. The results came back positive for methanphetamine and anphetamine as well as methadone. The only one that was in my system was methadone because I am on a maintenance program. I have been unable to provide a urine sample for the...

Can a monster energy drink cause you to fail a breathalyzer [ 4 Answers ]

My friend told me he drank 3 monster energy drinks and it made him fail his breathalizer. Wondering if he's full of crap or could it really be true?

View more questions Search