Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennyroberts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 02:32 AM
    I need more working space in my office, where can I store unused documents files?
    Where can I store my documents and other valuable materials as I need more working space and is storage solution providers a good option?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 4, 2013, 03:13 AM
    Iron Mountain is probably the top firm, in this area.

You might also consider scanning the documents and just maintaining the files electronically. But such a plan requires a very strong disaster recovery plan.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 03:16 AM
    I agree, is it really needed to have the paper file, can they not be saved electronicly ?
    Pe
    But there are many off site document storage companies, and some companies use private climate controlled private storage facilities. Depends on what type of files and security required on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are the major documents which is handle by store keeper ? [ 0 Answers ]

Which is the documents mentain by store keeper ?

How would I be able to convert image files to documents? [ 3 Answers ]

How would I be able to convert image files to documents or pdf format?

How to active unused hard disk space. [ 3 Answers ]

When I got a new computer I formatted the disck into 4 partitions.. and 40 gb was left over from 160 gb. Now I want to reactivate that 40 gb unused space.. jelp me tell me how to do it.. I tried the diskpart and got the below message.. C:\>diskpart Microsoft DiskPart version 5.1.3565 ...

Office documents [ 1 Answers ]

My first request. I use Vista & Office 2007. In documents, on right click the drop-down menu has lost the link "send to" in the list - can someone kindly tell me how to restore it? Being retired, simple and explicit instructions please.

Installing a water cut off to unused space/to prevent frozen pipes. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently asked a plumber to install a cut off to water going upstairs... to save money by not heating the unused space and to reduce the chance of frozen pipes. His cut off only worked for a bar sink directly above the cut off (he put it on top of the hot water heater). The bathroom at the...

View more questions Search