Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Sep 4, 2013, 01:31 AM
    Old FPS Game
    Hey all right basically I am trying to remember the name for a game that my brother used to play so I can get him it as a present.

The game as I can remember it was a first person shooter where you were in an arena at the start like a kind of mercenary, and the better the kills or the bigger the thing you kill the more money you got to up your gear and weapons. Also during each mission you needed to pay to get ammo and so on.

After a while of play you also decided to be on the side of the rebels or the bad guys for the remainder of the game.

Unfortunately that is really all I can remember about it other than it is quite an old one.

Any ideas would be epic.

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

What could be my random FPS drop problem? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've had this laptop for about 2 - 2.5 years now and when I first bought it I was able to run Battlefield 3 and some other games on around High - Ultra High graphics settings with about a reasonable 50-60 fps. I have an i7 2.00GHz processor, 4 GB of ram and a graphics card; nvidia GTX 560M. Now...

Best free addicting fps multiplayer games for PC [ 1 Answers ]

I all ready got bord of combat arms I need a new game

What's A Good Browser Fps ? [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know of any good Browser based Fps? I am looking for a couple of them :) thanks :)

Installed an Omega-Nvidia driver but it didn't increase fps in WoW. What did I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

I read online that Omega graphic drivers are supposed to increase your performance, and increase your fps by 10-15. So I installed one, but I didn't notice an increase in fps. I did everything I was supposed to do, uninstall previous drivers, and delete the folder then install the Omega driver. I...

A.O.Smith FPS 50 hot water heater burner won't light [ 0 Answers ]

The pilot light is lit but the burner won't light. The vent blower is running, the vent flapper valve is free to move and in the open position. If I tap the flapper valve shut for an instant, the burner lights. What position should the flapper valve be in when the burner is running?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.