Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RatMama20 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2013, 12:44 PM
    Rat Ranks
    Ok, I tried doing research on this but I could not find a satisfying answer... How can I tell the ranks of my mischief? I have four male rats currently, they all love each other but I get confused as to who the boss is because they all act a little dominant to each other, a lot of the time I see a rat has a favorite to pick on, like the bigger one will specifically get picked on by the smallest and the other two will take turns picking on one another... I know they aren't a wolf pack or anything but I know there would still be a hierarchy of sorts amongst them... what do you guys think? How can I tell?

Check out some similar questions!

Another rift in the Climate Change ranks [ 11 Answers ]

It seems the idea that man can affect the outcome in dealing with climate change is rapidly coming apart, even the guy who started the idea of global warming says nothing will be achieved at Copenhagen because the approach is fundamentally flawed Global warming 'godfather' goes cold on...

Trouble in the Democrat ranks [ 26 Answers ]

Politico points out that the Blue Dog Democrats have refused to give funding to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC ) Blue Dogs refuse to pony up for DCCC - Politico.com Print View The Blue Dog Democrats are what the moonbat or netroot wing of the party calls "Bush Dog...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.