Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alejandra0214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Ocean elevation
    5. The average elevation of land above sea level of 875 m. The average depth of the ocean floor is 3,794 m below sea level. Apply your density calculations and your knowledge of Earth’s structure to explain this large difference in elevation between continental and ocean basins.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Sounds like a Test, Try to determine the depth of the ocean if all the land was liquified and leveled across the Ocean floor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower outlet elevation [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what is the standard height for shower valves and out using a wall mount shower heads

Bearings / elevation combo [ 3 Answers ]

I really do hope you can assist me with a question. I am helping some friends prepare for exams and I can't seem to get this question. Perhaps my diagram is off... Maybe the publisher missed some info?? A vertical pole AB is standing on level ground. L and M are two points 20m apart on the same...

Angle of elevation [ 5 Answers ]

If I know the angle of elevation of an object is 58 degrees at 50 feet from the object, is there any simple way of calculating what the angle of elevation would be 11 feet below the observation point at the same distance (50 feet) from the object ? Any help would be appreciated. Flashman2

Angles of elevation [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy Amy sees a radio tower at a bearing of 293 degrees and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 10 degrees. John is 350 metres from amy and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 6 degrees. The bearing from john to amy is 252 degrees. Find the height of...

View more questions Search