Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcintas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 03:56 PM
    01 Heritage softail classic efi dies
    My 01 Heritage softail classic efi starts and runs for about 2 seconds and dies

Check out some similar questions!

2001 harley davidson heritage softail won't start [ 0 Answers ]

2001 heritage when the switch is on only the light on front fender comes on, the fuel pump pressures up and the horn works, but won't turn over. No headlights or taillights. Battery is charged

Why does the jack shaft screw spin out on a harley davidson softail [ 0 Answers ]

I change d the starter on my 2003 Harley davidson softail and the jack shaft screw keeps spinning out

Trouble shooting brake problems 98 heritage softail [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Heritage. After I reconnected the brake line and went to bleed and pump up the brakes I have no pressure--won't pump up.

07 Heritage Softail. [ 0 Answers ]

Tried to jump start it now Headlight and Aux. Lights don't work. Replaced Headlight and still not working. Everything else works fine. Checked Fuses in and out of circuit and with Bike Running. Also checked and have voltage at Headlight connector. What should I check next?

Harley softail turn signal lights not on when ignition on? [ 0 Answers ]

The turn signals work front and back turn signal switch selcted just the lights aren't on when inition is on. Same is trun for brake light. Headlight is on OK. Brake light comes on when braking. Could this be the TSM module?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.