Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2013, 11:55 AM
    English.. Need help pleaseee
    Hi well I'm in 6th year and I only started to do essays and I really don't know what I'm doing... can anyone help me on how to start my essay. The question is
    "write a personal essay about your views on celebrities and being famous in the 21st century" I already have a brainstorm done and I'm planning on writing about how "some people can't handle fame" and how its to "easy to get famous these days" and that the "meaning of celebrity has changed" can anyone give me a hand ? Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 12:00 PM
    It sounds like you are off to a good start and don't need much help. Start with a question or a zinger comment -- or a quote from one of these celebrities.

Will you mention names of certain celebrities as examples?

How long does the essay have to be?

Sep 2, 2013, 12:01 PM
    The essay has to be 4 pages and I just need a little bit of help on how to start and hmm I could possible metion people like linsey lonhan and charlie sheen but I'm not really sure yet

Sep 2, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It sounds like you are off to a good start and don't need much help. Start out with a question or a zinger comment -- or a quote from one of these celebrities.

Will you mention names of certain celebrities as examples?

How long does the essay have to be?
    Oh that's good actually but I don't really know qoutes for celebrities that could fit in with this
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eminemloverx3 View Post
    the essay has to be 4 pages and i just need a little bit of help on how to start and hmm i could possible metion people like linsey lonhan and charlie sheen but im not really sure yet
    Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Tallulah and Scout Willis (and other children of established stars), contestants on X Factor and American Idol.

Start with a quote from one of them (something arrogant and pushy).

Sep 2, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Oh yes thank you!

Sep 2, 2013, 12:10 PM
    Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Tallulah and Scout Willis (and other children of established stars), contestants on X Factor and American Idol.

Start with a quote from one of them (something arrogant and pushy).
    Oh yes thank youu!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 12:12 PM
    Justin Bieber: "Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?" AND "Now that I'm on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone's trying to tug at me and take my spot."

Write about these stars' stupid antics that make them look like spoiled brats. There are about 532 pages just on that.

Sep 2, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eminemloverx3 View Post
    oh yes thank youu!!!!
    Could you maybe give me an exmple? I've been looking for things to write but nothing seems to be coming up...

Sep 2, 2013, 12:16 PM
    Justin Bieber: "Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?" AND "Now that I'm on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone's trying to tug at me and take my spot."

Write about these stars' stupid antics that make them look like spoiled brats. There are about 532 pages just on that.
    Oh thank you so much you've helped me loadsss!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 12:16 PM
    Justin and his monkey problem (with customs)
    Charlie Sheen and his drug problem
    Miley Cyrus's former sweet look and now how she looks
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 12:51 PM
    Also, YouTube and blogging and the Internet in general give anyone a chance to be "famous."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pleaseee help; me with my history, [ 3 Answers ]

Really need some serious help with this history homework!x Causes of the first world war and include:: alliances, the arms race empire and cilonies the assassination of arch duke franz ferdinand :( help please its due soon :s

I need an answer.. pleaseee.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 24 and I want to ask something bothering in me. I having bleeding right, I don't know if I miscarried or what. But before I got bleeding, I discharge like light brown, followed by pink mucous but if I urinate there's no blood like if I having a period when I urinate there's come along with...

I need to know. Pleaseee [ 2 Answers ]

I started my last period around July 10th.. I have had unprotected sex and I think I might be pregnant. I was using because, but I stopped about 4 months ago. My breasts are swollen and very tender, as well as my nipple being bigger than the size of a silver dollar. I also haven't had my period....

Pleaseee tell me what song this is [ 3 Answers ]

You me and you there's not another 2 Its just me and you Why do we fight Why do we cry and break up Don't speak to each other We turn around and we make up Give her a kiss give her a hug Tell her you love her Tell her you love her

More Help! Pleaseee [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I need as many answers as I can get. Well you're most probably tired of me lol. But this time it's kind of serious. My girlfriend is acting so awkward with me and I'm not liking it at all. Were in love I know it, well I'm in love with HER but lately there's this one stupid rule that she...

View more questions Search