Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanbaelow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Hamilton Beach ceiling fan removal
    I have a Hamilton Beach 52 inch ceiling fan which I installed at least 10 years ago. I need to take it down but cannot figure out how to unlock the canopy cover to remove the canopy. I believe the fan # is 0001577.

Can anyone help?
    alanbaelow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 10:19 AM
    I'm sorry - this is a Hamilton Bay ceiling fan. I can't figure out how to edit my original post.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Grab the top ring and twist to left. Should rotate to point where ring will drop down and you can then remove screws.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton beach ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilton Beach ceiling fan that runs on a remote. There are 2 lights - 1 is dim (uses around 6 night light bulbs) and 1 is bright. One of the night lights burnt out. I've replaced the bulb, but the light will no longer turn off with the remote. The bright light still responds to the remote...

Hamilton bay ceiling fan problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have installed a 52 inch hampton bay in my bedroom. The fan works fine, the lights work, but when the lights are on for a length of time there is a burnt odor and the light module gets very warm. Is this reasonable or something wrong?

Hamilton Bay Ceiling fan and light [ 5 Answers ]

I have a great Hamilton Bay Ceiling fan and light. Something has happened to it, and I can not get the light to turn off. The fan works fine, but the only way I can turn off the light is to unplug it from the wall. What is wrong with it? Please email your answer to [email protected]

Hamilton Bay Ceiling fan: fan works, lights do not [ 2 Answers ]

Fan has two pull chains (fan & lights) and a toggle switch along bottom circumference. Fan works but lights do not, regardless of pull chain and toggle switch positions. Everything used to work (2-3 tears old). Light bulb is good.

Hamilton Bay Caswyck Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

We just purchased a 54" Hamilton Bay Caswyck ceiling fan and would like to know what is the highest watt halogen bulb we can use. It came with a 100 watt halogen bulb but would like it a little brighter. I can't find anything in the owner's manual of how high you can use. Do you have any answer's...

View more questions Search