Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vesiour Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 08:38 AM
    How to file a motion
    I recently had a motion for spousal support was first set at 5 grand a month then a court proceeding reduced the amount to 2350 due to his financial hardship. The court date was August 12 2013 I have received absolutley nothing I do not have an attorney he does .I have no money because of his failure to comply... What do I do now? Working it out is not an option I do not have his phone # and I have had to go to Idaho to family the court case is out of salono ciounty Ca.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2013, 08:41 AM
    You take the court order for support back to the court and ask for writ of execution to put a garnishment on hos salary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to file a motion on my own in nc [ 1 Answers ]

I need to file a motion in court to have information released from a closed case. The Sheriff will not allow me to see the information and says that a judge is the only one that can release it to me. I have been told as long as it is a closed case, which it is, there would be no reason for not...

How to file motion? [ 14 Answers ]

Can anyone locate rule how to file a motion in GA magistrate court?

Do I need to file a Motion? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I have been listed as a defendant in a lawsuit. There are several others listed as defendants as well. I have answered the Summons and responded to all Filings of the Plaintiff and sent copies to the Court as well. My answer provided more than enough discovery that I should not be a party to...

View more questions Search