Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkinard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 07:57 AM
    how is value measured
    how is value measured? And what are the 3 factors that determined the value? How does each factor affect value?

Check out some similar questions!

US today measured me at 7 weeks [ 0 Answers ]

My US today measured me at 7 weeks and ?days(can't remembr) should I have seen FHT?? They scheduled a D&C in a few hours and I want to be sure I'm making the right decision or is it possible they just don't detect it yet?

Pressure is measured by using [ 1 Answers ]

Pressure is measured by using what instrument

How can the volume of a gas be measured in liters? [ 1 Answers ]

Say I have a completely empty cylinder whose capacity is exactly 10 liters. It makes perfectly good sense to say that it will take 10 liters of a liquid to fill it. I don't get the gas part. If 1 gram of hydrogen is introduced into the cylinder, it will completely fill it because gases expand to...

They measured me at 4 weeks, could I be further along? [ 11 Answers ]

My ultrasound on Tuesday says that I am 4wks and 4 days. My last period was on October 24th, so I should be five weeks if anything. But that period and the one before were not normal and I really think I've been pregnant longer than 5 weeks. Could they be wrong? I did have it done at...

36Vac measured between Red and Common [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not a HVAC guy, so please don't read anything into my user name. I was thinking of HVAC when I created my user name.:) I've followed all the faq and answers here, and am pretty sure I understand how this stuff works, but would like confirmation on the following: So on my 20 year old...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.