Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gubysor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Weird period or implantation bleeding?
    I had my last period Aug 1st. I have regular 30 day cycles and expected my next one last Friday, Aug 30. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 24th, my cervical mucus was creamy, and my calendar said safe. Now, it's 4 days since I was supposed to get my period, and it's not here. I did a check though and tried inspecting with my finger, it came out covered in bright red blood and a few clots came out with it. The flow was pretty strong, but once I had finished the inspection, so did the blood. I checked again a few hours later, and again, there was blood. However, same as the last time, it disappeared after I stopped the inspection. This happens consistently. I would check, there would be blood and some clots, and then after the inspection, it goes away. It will not come out unless inspected. There is no bleeding throughout the day, and nothing is expelled, not even mucus. The blood only shows when I do a manual inspection. I'm 21 years old, 5'7", and weigh 108lbs (underweight). I used to weigh 170+ and achieved my now weight around 1 year ago. I have been maintaining it since. I exercise 2-3 times a week, and have a limited diet of whole wheat bread, eggs, cheese, and dairy. The occasional chicken and beef. Could my diet and activity be the reason for the sudden irregularity? Do note that I've been doing this routine for over a year, and that I don't necessarily think I missed a period because there is blood upon inspection. Or could I possibly be pregnant? Any sort of answer would be of help right now, as I do not have access to my doctor. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 31years old I have an 11 year old for her I didn't know I was pregnant intill I was 2 months pregnant . I started trying to get pregnant resently . My cycle is 28 days never early never late and it last 5-6 my last period was July 11 2009 I had unprotected 5 days after my period I...

Implantation or weird period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone can advise.. I've been trying to conceive for a few months and usually have a cycle of 30 or 31 days. Yesterday I seemed to get my period at 26 days with mild cramp (nowhere near as bad as usual) it like a medium period only its almost gone 1 and a half days later. I've had mild...

Is this implantation bleeding or a weird period? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm kind of in a weird situation here. My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday May 13, around my time of ovulation. We used just a condom. We had sex again on Sunday May 20. I used spermicidal inserts and my boyfriend used a condom. I started my period one day late. It started normal, a bit lighter...

Implantation bleeding or just weird period? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm new here... but does anyone have any ideas? I'm confused, as I think I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms, for the last week, but I have just experienced a bright red bleed for two and a half days, which is in fact eight days after ovulation, and also when my husband and...

Implantation Bleeding? Or maybe just a period? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Well... my fiancé and I have been trying to get pregnant and last month I had thought I was pregnant but than I got my period. So throughout the past month I've been feeling many of the pregnancy symptoms, such as frequent urination, headaches, feeling extremely tired at all hours of the day, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.