Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gman1122121221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 11:53 PM
    Coolant
    Where on the unit do you put the coolant?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 03:15 PM
    Sorry, but if you do not know this, I assume you are not licensed to be handling refrigerants, in which case you are breaking federal law. There should be a port with a dipstick that says "add coolant here". Just get yourself a funnel (coolant approved of course) and dump the stuff in until it shows full on the dipstick. Or better yet, hire a licensed professional to do the job for you legally. Good luck on your project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell if I am out of coolant? [ 2 Answers ]

My air conditioner is blowing warm air, home is just getting warmer instead of cooler, we replaced filter, outdoor unit is running

Coolant leak [ 3 Answers ]

Coolant leak 3-4 yrs, now low oil pressure, after 3 times of having something fixed and still having problem, gave up and just been filling coolant, finally someone says it's a crack in the cylinder head. Would k&w block sealer be an option?

7.3 L puking coolant [ 16 Answers ]

When first starts pressure builds up and flows out of rad. Cap. Just replaced cap, thermostat, had rad. Cleaned out. A couple of hundred ago . Replaced injectors and turbo. Could this of caused the problem if done wrong?

How do I get coolant into my refrigerator? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if it's worth it to recharge the coolant in my older Amana refrigerator model #srd25s5w... it's about 10 or 15 years old.

Adding coolant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag side by side, how difficult is it to add coolant?

View more questions Search