Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThatgirlNieves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 09:11 PM
    What is the title of the movie with a homeless boy on christmas
    The movie is about a homeless boy on Christmas. He want to be in a Christmas play. And he gets picked on a lot.
    mmelime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 11:20 AM
    About a Boy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Christmas Movie: Boy burns letter in open fire? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all I've been trying to remember a Christmas film I saw a few years ago in which a boy's parents split up (I think) around Christmas Eve and the boy says that Christmas is ruined forever and throws his Christmas List into an open fire. The ashes rise up the chimney, and then as they go up...

Looking for a christmas movie about a boy? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a christmas movie I saw in the late 80's or early 90's about a boy who steals a snow tractor and ends up in the northpole and finds santa. It might have been a TV movie or a regular movie but TV would play it a lot around christmas time. Thanks

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

View more questions Search