Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeP2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Payne house ac blowing hot air-outside blower/fan working but blowing out cool air
    My central a/c unit is blowing hot air. The outside unit & fan seems to be working but cool air is blowing out of the unit. The unit was working fine most of the day. A circuit breaker was tripped and the outside unit stopped working. I reset the breaker and the outside unit started working again but that's when the A/C started blowing hot air. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

My goodman furnace won't blow hot air and it stays on blowing cool air what can I do. [ 0 Answers ]

It won't shut off it stays at 67 degrees.

Payne AC unit not blowing cool air... Also, fan not spinning on outside unit. [ 3 Answers ]

Payne AC unit not blowing cool air... Also, fan not spinning on outside unit. Is there a reset button or a way to check the power for the outside unit? Please help. Heat wave in California :/

Gas furnace not blowing hot air but blower is working fine. I have an Aire-flo AF80 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Aire-flo model AF80 forced air furnace that is not putting out any heat. The blower is working fine. I have tried the circuit breaker and replacing the thermostat but neither seems to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

My Bryany hot air heating system fan is working but not blowing hot air [ 1 Answers ]

My Bryant Hot Air Heating unit pilot is on but it is not blowing hot air - no visual of flame through the glass. System motor only works when the thermostat is set to Fan-on but not on Auto.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.