Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leanne Shanti Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Should I eat before running in the morning?
    When I started my weight loss plan I started by dieting only to lighten up my weight to prevent injuries during working out, and now I have already trimmed 10lbs off my weight and I am planning to start running, I'm just a little concerned, should I eat before running in the morning?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2013, 06:56 PM
    This (below) is one of many articles on the subject. Depends on how much time between eating and running too.
    To burn more fat, don
    Kwilliams55 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2013, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smearcase View Post
    This (below) is one of many articles on the subject. Depends on how much time between eating and running too.
    To burn more fat, don
    Very good read!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Saturday into early Sunday morning. Will I pass an EtG on Thursday morning? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, as the question states... I got to a social function on Saturday about 10:30pm... between then and 1am Sunday.. I had several mixed drinks mostly containing Bacardi Rum. I would assume there was around 10 shots (more or less) within said mix drinks. I got intoxicated and decided to sleep on...

Will I be clear from 4 beers sat morning by Monday morning [ 2 Answers ]

If I drank 4 12oz bud lights before noon sat will I be clear for an EtG test Monday morning at 730 please help thank u!

I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks

My year old cockerpoo won't eat in the morning and isn't that keen in the evening. [ 1 Answers ]

My year old cockerpoo isn't that interested in food, he only has a dental stick in the morning and has a mix of dry food and chicken wet pouch at night which he will only eat with a lot of encouragement. Also his poo is firm in the morning any after that is quite runny. What should I do ? He is...

View more questions Search