Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gusano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Connect a bridge iii to a harman kardcon avr 3600
    I've tried connecting my bridge 111 to my harman kardon avr 3600 but the onscreen message says unplugged
    It must be plugged cause it charges my iPhone

Check out some similar questions!

P43 harman pellet stove auger issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have a P43 Harman Pellet stove which was installed last January. This year I had to replace the ESP probe and the stove was working better. Now, I am having issues with pellets getting stuck in the hopper/auger. At first, when the auger stopped turning, we could stick our hands in the hopper...

AVR for 10Kva house generator [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Yanmar powered 10 Kva 3 phase generator and the AVR keeps blowing, only lasts a week or so, this avr is a home made unit and I am not sure it can handle the power. I have tried to find information on the generator but no luck, I do know that it is about 20 years old and the gen has...

Computer AVR and Voltages [ 0 Answers ]

If I plug my 110v hairdryer to the 110v slot on an AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) for computers, would it work? Is it safe? I'm planning on using my 110v things in Asia where they use 220v for electrical outlets. I don't want to have to get 1 of those transformers or I really have to? HELP!

Installing a programmable thermostat on a Harman coal Stove [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a very basic thermostat connected on my Harman coal stove which has only 2 wires for connection (red,white). I want to connect a programmable thermostat, but when I connect the wires to the programmable the stove constantly stays on high and won't shut down. The programmable is a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.