Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Sep 1, 2013, 09:36 AM
    Shaking screen
    I was just on Facebook and now here... the screen is shaky... like someone was snapping photos. Do you know what this is about. It doesn't happen all the time.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Sep 8, 2013, 07:18 AM
    Check your refresh rate in your display settings, increase/decrease slightly see if it helps.

See if there are any firmware updates on the manufacturers website.

This can be the tell-tale signs of a graphics card failure too.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Sep 9, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to reply... I'm afraid I'm technically challenged in a serious way.. I don't know what refrest rate means... I don't know what firmware is or a graphic card... but thanks anyway... the shaking went away on its own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking screen [ 11 Answers ]

?? My screen is shaking slightly. Please help!!

What could be the reason of shaking of my lap screen shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My lap to screen gets shaking and the window gets unvisible

Shaking screen [ 3 Answers ]

The screen of my Acer laptop shakes after booting.

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

The Screen of my monitor is shaking [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed 1020hp laserjet printer today. Then I found that the screen of the monitor is shaking. I have two operating systems - 1) Windows 98 and 2) Windows XP. The System unit, monitor, speaker, printer, UPS all are on the same table. Is it cause any problem later?

View more questions Search