Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iapman22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Golden arrow while meditating
    While in a meditative state, I saw a golden arrow flying towards me. I was able to ward it off. However, the past following days I've been depressed, angry, and bitter. I noticed that this episode happened shortly after a close friend had left my house. I suspect that though this person means well, they have attached unhealthy soul ties to me. In the past, this particular friend used to be very possessive; however, he has changed a lot since then. I am curious if anyone can interpret the golden arrow. Has anyone experienced unhealthy soul ties or an evil eye from a close friend?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2013, 12:59 PM
    I will see what I can find when I get home. I am thinking of a possible positive meaning, but want to double check first.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Arrow symbolizes a messenger; correspondence; an indication; and strength and triumph over enemies. Throwing an arrow and missing the target: messenger who will fail in his mission.
    The color gold symbolizes a spiritual reward, richness, refinement and enhancement of your surroundings. It also signifies your determination and unyielding nature.
    iapman22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    arrow symbolizes a messenger; correspondence; an indication; and strength and triumph over enemies. Throwing an arrow and missing the target: messenger who will fail in his mission.
    the color gold symbolizes a spiritual reward, richness, refinement and enhancement of your surroundings. It also signifies your determination and unyielding nature.
    What if the arrow is flying at me from an unknown assailant?

Thanks for your response!
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2013, 07:26 PM
    I don't think that would matter, the point is that it misses you meaning you will overcome whatever it is. What are some other things that make you feel you have unhealthy soul ties with this friend?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on meditating [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone tell me some tips on how to meditate please.

Feelings I have while meditating. [ 4 Answers ]

I suppose this happens when I meditate. I use the word meditate because I have no other term to describe what I feel. I concentrate past what I see and open my mind and it feels like the top of my head is a lid that opens and the centre of my body i.e.. My spine, nervous system blends with...

When I Press left arrow and up arrow [ 1 Answers ]

When i Press left arrow and up arrow within fraction of seconds, it automatically opens caluculator. How to disable this.?

Back arrow [ 6 Answers ]

Would anyone have any ideal why my back arrow does not work? He just stopped working for no reason as far as I know!

View more questions Search