Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Corinnel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Old 80's Christmas cassette tape, kids
    There was an old Christmas 80's cassette tape that I have been looking for forever. It is about Santa's elves who are helping with Christmas. At one point, it start snowing and we learn that each snowflake is an elf. Anyone?
    Corinnel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 11:12 AM
    80's Christmas cassette... book on tape?
    There was an 80's Christmas tape, possibly a book on tape... It was adventures of some elves who were helping with Christmas. At one point we learn that all snowflakes are different, because they are all elves. I think there was also a story on it about a Christmas tree that no one wanted. Thanks !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio Cassette Stuck in Sony TC-WR545 Tape Deck [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to release tapes from a dual well component tapedeck? The deck (approx. 15 years old) has never given any problems, but I ejected a cassette from drive A (left side) and put another in. The deck wouldn't play, nor would it eject the cassette. Drive B (right side) was...

Does anybody have the transformer cassette tape squawk-talk that they are l sale? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have the old transformers cassette tape squawk-talk that they are looking to sell if so contact me

Have a Jap car that only has mini cassette player where can I get a cassette adapter [ 2 Answers ]

All the cassette adapters are for normal audio cassettes not minutes cassettes does anyone know if you can get them?

Recording a cassette tape... [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to record a cassette tape onto the computer and then putting that recorded song on a blank cd via cd-burner? Thanks

View more questions Search