Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    persinger76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 03:51 AM
    A sci fi book with an angel on the front
    In the book they were doing science experiments and they ended up with children with wings. It was in the late late nineties when I read it.
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2013, 01:50 PM
    They may have changed the picture on the cover for the paperback edition - I only see the angel on the Hardcover, but is it The Angel Experiment;
    Maximum Ride book 1, a YA book by James Patterson?

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, Book 1): James Patterson: 9780316155564: Amazon.com: Books

If this is the correct answer please click the green "helpful" button below, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Book [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a sci fi book I read years ago. It is set in the future. There are flying cars, everything is monitored through a small handheld device. The TV, computer, entering your home, your phone, everything is handled through this handheld device. The company that sells this...

Looking for sci fi book [ 0 Answers ]

Unknown alien race leaves behind a space port with ships. They left without a trace of where they went. The port has ships that navigate themselves and some never return. Life on earth is not great. Our main character won a lottery to get a chance at piloting one of these ships.

Unknown Sci-Fi Book [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 years ago I read a book that I would like to read again if only I could remember what it was called. I wish I could remember more about it, but alas I can not. All I can remember is it dealt with an underground civilization that was being explored and they turned out to be rather violent....

View more questions Search