Ask
    atfinley5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 11:23 PM
    What website can tell you about the history of an apartment complex
    I am trying to figure out when my apartment complex built
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2013, 02:35 AM
    Does apartment complex have a web site ? Have you went, most likely in person, to the zoning or code office and looked up plans for the construction with dates ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2013, 05:18 AM
    What makes you think there is a website that would tell you? Not all info is on the web.

You can try the county recorder of deeds to see if there is a web site with county records.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2013, 08:10 AM
    The historic society may be able to help as well if the building is older. You could also read up on your community history. You'd be surprised what you can find when you get creative in searching

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue my apartment complex? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am having some trouble. I was living in an apartment complex that has been foreclosed. I moved in July 16 2012, I paid $1,100 to move in. (First &Last months rent plus security deposit.) My lease was not due for renewal until July 16 2013. The apartment was foreclosed on in...

Can my apartment complex do this? [ 3 Answers ]

My apartment complex informed me this morning that there would be an inspection of our apartment. They didn't tell me about it when we signed the lease in November. But they tell me that if we don't pass inspection, we can be kicked out? Its just a normal every day apartment complex. Its not...

Duties of the apartment complex [ 8 Answers ]

Someone had broke into my apartment a few weeks ago I approached the apartment complex management and told them and asked them to repair the window which they had come through which was my daughters window and they said it was not their resposibilty is this correct?

Can't an Apartment Complex Do this? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in louisville, KY. I have lived in my apartment for a year and 6 months. I have never been late, never had any problems here. The second year I did sign a year lease because they do not do month to month. I recently put an offer on a house and it was accepted. I gave my apartment complex 41...

Apartment complex problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been living in my apartments for about a year and up until last week things have been fine. I wrote my rent check and gave it to the apartment on the 1st, after viewing my bank statement a couple of days later I noticed I had wrote the checkf or $20 under the needed amount, I...

View more questions Search