Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ty Harden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 10:26 PM
    What to charge for office cleaning
    What to charge for for one time top to bottom cleaning on a 4,500 sq ft building?

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge for weekly office cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of bidding on a commercial cleaning job & am wondering how much to charge. The space is 5500 sq ft & will be cleaned 1X per week. It is a medical facility but no cleaning of equipment is required. The floors are mostly carpet but exam rooms have wood/laminate. There is 1...

Is $150 too much to charge for cleaning 3 office bathrooms? [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked to clean three bathrooms in a custom car shop building. Two of the bathrooms are average size and one has a rinse sink, that is quit filthy. I will have to clean and disinfect mirrors, countertops, sink, toilets and floors. Is $150.00 too much for this service or should I be charging...

How much do you charge in a residential and office cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started a cleaning business and I am trying to understand how to charge for different jobs. I provide residential cleaning and office cleaning and I am in the VA area... PLEASE HELP!

How much to charge per sq foot for office cleaning? [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge to clean an office 5000sq ft. 8 doctors office in there. Twice per week. Queens New York. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.