Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    citydweller Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2013, 09:27 PM
    Budgies
    Hello everyone, I am a beginner in breeding budgies, my female has laid 7 eggs & one has hatched a week ago but the rest don't seem to be hatching(I did not check whether eggs are fertile or not). This is her first clutch, is it normal for only a couple to hatch out of 7? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Budgies nesting [ 2 Answers ]

I have two budgies (they turned one year this april) and two sun conures (9 months) sharing a room. They have two separate cages, where they sleep at night but fly around freely during the day. I have a room full of toys, bird trees and nets with toys hanging under the ceiling. Yesterday I found...

Budgies [ 0 Answers ]

Is it haram to keep budgies will I get bad deeds for keeping them

Budgies nestbox [ 2 Answers ]

I want to breed my budgies I have a little bird house to go inside the cage but I was wondering does it have to be completely dark in there or can it have see through sides ?

Pet budgies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.I'm new here.Anyway,my bird Sprite is constantly putting her right foot up in her feathers.She has been doing this for a week and a half now.I know that this isn't normal,I looked at her foot and she bite me.Is this some kind of injury that I am missing?

Budgies and steroids? [ 1 Answers ]

My budgie 4 yrs of age has chronic liver disease with all the associated problems of that (gut probs etc) and scratching round vent lots. The vet now says that the last resort for him to make him comfortable would be steroid injections... has anyone heard of this and if they have what results have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.