Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hashimpa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 08:10 PM
    Pre requisites for commencement of business of a newly incorporated psu
    What are the formalities to be observed for starting the business of a newly incorporated public limited company, under Indian Companies Act 1956 on 22nd June 2013, to obtain certificate of commencement of business from the Registrar of Companies. Could we open bank account, employ skeleton staff, start pilot project etc before obtaining certificate of commencement of business.

Check out some similar questions!

Ganish an incorporated business [ 5 Answers ]

If a business fails to answer writ of garnishment, the garnishee, the business, can be garnished. What if that business is incorporated, can I still garnish the business checking account

If a Business Is Operated by Only One Person, Can It Be Incorporated? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my main question. Further, I have a number of small businesses that I operate. Can anyone of them be incorporated or maybe even all of them as a group? Does it matter the type of business that one of them might be? I'm really naïve in this particular area, but I do know...

Pre-requisites for starting new Business. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Concerned, I want to start my own business in the field of Import. My idea is to start importing goods from China & sell them in India to the suppliers. Now I have certain questions in my mind: 1.) How can I proceed as the initial step towards my this venture? 2.) How much money is...

Commencement of international business [ 1 Answers ]

When International Business Trend Started

Selling a newly acquired business [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a business aprox 6 months ago and it was not a good decision. There is no way to boost sales and the equipment is old and falling apart. This was purchased as per my father's encouragement and he signed as a guarantor. Now I want to sell and get out of this mess. I financed through...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.