Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whycanti View Post
    You know what I already have lost him
    I'm betting that's not true. And now you want him to lose you?
    whycanti Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 04:14 PM
    I lost my job yesturday I don't know where I'm going to live when I can't make rent be myself and I don't have any friends haven't had one in about a year at least.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2013, 04:15 PM
    What types of work can you do?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 04:15 PM
    I lost my job yesturday I dont know where im gonna live when i can't make rent be myself and I dont have any friends havent had one in about a year at least.
    What kind of work did you do? What happened that you lost the job?
    whycanti Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 04:21 PM
    See this is why I don't get help all these stupid question that are pointless. There the anger has taking over and beat the sad out when I have another relapse in moods ill let you guys know
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Pack a bag, cancel internet and TV, and go to a shelter, while you still have a few dollars in your pocket (and make sure no one can take it while you are asleep). Tell the landlord that you are now homeless and can't pay the rent. At least give him a chance to rent the place.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 04:23 PM
    See this is why I dont get help all these stupid question that are pointless. There the anger has takin over and beat the sad out when I have another relapse in moods ill let you guys know
    So what do you want us to do? We can't sit next to you and watch TV, we can't hug you, we can't invite you over for dinner -- all we can do is find out what is going on and then offer ideas and suggestions.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 04:26 PM
    If you want a real person to help you, call one of these two numbers --

1-800-SUICIDE
    1-800-784-2433

1-800-273-TALK
    1-800-273-8255
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2013, 08:26 PM
    See this is why I dont get help all these stupid question that are pointless. There the anger has takin over and beat the sad out when I have another relapse in moods ill let you guys know
    They are not pointless. We don't know anything about you so we can't exactly help you. You can apply for social security disability. They will determine if you are eligible by giving you a medical evaluation. Then you can get referrals for help like Votech training, housing aid and various help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a 185 female I've lost 5 lbs in 3 days (I'm on a diet) I have to test Monday at 6 [ 2 Answers ]

At 6 pm my last drink was Sunday at 3 am I drank 4 beers and 4 shots will I pass?

I'm 24 lost both parents I've been using drugs for10 years straight [ 2 Answers ]

I don't pay for drugs everyone says I'm beautiful but I hate myself and constantly put myself down. I have connects want me to come be their eye candy! I know I'm a addict I want help!! Everyone I know uses my little family I have left disowned me I do have my dads dad that will help pay for a...

Lost... confused, & scared. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. I met him in the strip club I was working at. Sooner than later he took me out of there, we started living together and he began to take care of me rather than me working. Its been a lot of drama since then but we really love each...

Feeling depressed, lost, and scared after a recent break up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently broken up with me (About 1 1/2 months ago) and I am feeling lost. We had been living together for about 2 months, and I had moved out of the place that I shared rent with my roomates. When she left, she left me with all of the bills that were partly her responsibility. I...

View more questions Search