Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pioji Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Gift for a Graphic Designer graduate?
    Hello :) one of my dearest friend just graduated from college: Graphic Designer, Publicist and Marketing Analyst. I want to give her something, she is planning to start her own business. What can I give her? Help Please!
    #not a computer.
    She lives in another Country! :)
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2013, 09:03 AM
    This is the third time you have posted this question. Quit posting the same question over and over again.

See your first post for answers.

Aug 30, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Look Pready... I don't understand what is you problem. The other ones are gone I can't view them for some reason! If you don't like it, then look at them!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 09:06 AM
    This is $70:
    Architect Style Clamp-On Base Desk Lamp - #72867 | LampsPlus.com

- A gift certificate to Staples or Target.
    - A desk set you compile yourself, with trays, wastebasket, and all kinds of post-it notes and pens.
    - An offer to pay for a custom business sign for her door or building, if she is going to hang out a shingle.
    - A vase you pick out yourself, with flowers sent once a month for a year.

Aug 30, 2013, 09:08 AM
    Thank you Joypulv. This does help a lot, but you see she lives in another country, I shouldve mentiones that, so it needs to be something I can send out there. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    This is $70:
    Architect Style Clamp-On Base Desk Lamp - #72867 | LampsPlus.com

- A gift certificate to Staples or Target.
    - A desk set you compile yourself, with trays, wastebasket, and all kinds of post-it notes and pens.
    - An offer to pay for a custom business sign for her door or building, if she is going to hang out a shingle.
    - A vase you pick out yourself, with flowers sent once a month for a year.
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pioji View Post
    Thank you Joypulv. This does help alot, but you see she lives in another country, i shouldve mentiones that, so it needs to be something i can send out there. :/
    WHAT COUNTRY?

Tell you what, send her something small like jewelry that has nothing to do with her business.

Aug 30, 2013, 09:15 AM
    Argentina. I could do that too, but I kinda want to give her something related to her new career, you know? I was told maybe like a graphic kit, but i dont know where i can find that :/
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    WHAT COUNTRY??

Tell you what, send her something small like jewelry that has nothing to do with her business.
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Size matters. You will spend more on shipping than the kit itself. She probably already has the basics that you would get in a kit anyway. A kit is something you would buy as she enters school, not graduate.

Given how far away she is, I would ask her what she wants. A big online supplier is Blick.com.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2013, 11:03 AM
    It just depends on how well you know her and your relationship to her. As well as her tastes and how much you can afford.

You could buy her a building in which to start her business or furniture to use in the business. Or it could be as simple as giving her a congratulation graduate card with some money in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search