Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vega2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 06:03 AM
    Old anime movie
    Hi Friends,
    I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs) back in the late 80's but since I was a kid I have no way of giving a real date.

I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot. First of all it was a space Anime some explorers were landing on an unknown green beautiful planet and find a city but there are no people inside but a lot of animals around. One of the guys picks a rabbit and takes it with him. It stays with him and can change shape to things like rope and stuf. At the end of the film we understand that the bunny was actually shapesifting girl (who is the princess of the planet and all the people changed shapes to animals when strangers came.)

Any of you guys remember a film like this? I am going nuts. I am searching for years without luck. I would be grateful if anyone can help
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2014, 06:30 AM
    One-Million Year Trip : Bander Book (TV 1978) - Anime News Network

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old anime movie from the 80's - 90's, ... heh... the only thing I remember is one of the heroes had a staff he could make bigger when fighting, Aaanyone know what movie I'm thinking about?

Anime movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and when I was like maybe 3, 4, or 5 I saw this anime movie. I remember the cover being green ( I think that was trees and leaves) and the main character is a girl with long gold hair and a guy with a motorcycle and there was one scene where they were in a cabin then the guy left the girl...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

80's Possible Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was a little kid that was probably an anime movie that I really enjoyed. The protagonist of the story watched as her parents and entire village's inhabitants were turned into human bricks. After a while, the human bricks began walking and traveling to a central location...

View more questions Search