Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    62thefarage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 04:38 AM
    EtG ethanol from cigarettes
    Does smoking cigarettes cause a positive on an EtG?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2013, 04:40 AM
    No.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Longest time EtG can detect ethanol after five days of heavy drinking [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so I went on vacation for five days started drinking on Friday around 4pm till Tuesday around 8pm. I did sleep about seven hours in between everyday by the way. I drank a lot of alcohol mostly captain and coke and some shots. I have a egt test Tuesday at 3pm one week after I stopped drinking....

Will the propylene glycol in nicotine liquid base for e-cigarettes cause ETG? [ 1 Answers ]

I am using an electronic cigarette and the liquid may contain propylene glycol. Will this test positive on an EtG test? I am being monitored bi-monthly and am pretty paranoid about false positives.

Deciphering EtG studies: How many drinks is 0.5g ethanol/kg? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to decipher the research/studies on EtG levels and elimination, and can't figure out what actual consumption was used in most. Is 0.5g alcohol/kg (body weight?) a standard, consistent expression of a given number of drinks - or does this expression of consumption actually amount to an...

Etg/ets testing & washing hands in gas containing ethanol [ 3 Answers ]

Over a period of several days I have been working on cars and washing parts (and my hands) in gas containing ethanol. Today I spent most of the day with my hands emersed in gas. Tonight at IOP I was giving an ETG test. I told my counselor about my concerns and she indicated that the only way I...

View more questions Search