Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnx66uk2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 04:32 AM
    Brother Super e embroidery machine thread tension
    I have a problem where the design is appearing 50% each side of the fabric. I have adjusted the upper thread tension but this does not help.
    The machine works OK in sewing mode..
    Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother Super Ace II [ 3 Answers ]

I have lost the user manual for the above sewing machine, and they are now out-of-print. Does anyone know where I can get a copy, please?

Adjust the pto belt tension on the troy-bilt super bronco? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Troy bilt Super Bronco lawn tractor (J or T 609) I recently replaced the drive belt - which means I had to remove the cutting deck and the PTO belt. I replaced the PTO belt as well -- made sure it was the right belt (754-0497) and made sure that I followed the proper belt routing. ...

How do I replace the tension spring in my frigidaire washing machine, model fws845gcs [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to replace the tension spring on my frigidaire washing machine, model fws845gcs I have the new spring, but can't see how to get the old one out.

How to thread national pedal sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

How to thread my national peddle sewing machine. Thank you, pat bates <EMAIL REMOVED>

Embroidery sewing machine [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some advice on which embroidery sewing machine to buy - I want one that will attach to a computer to transfer my own designs Also if anyone has one to sell within 100 miles of north yorkshire - please let me know many thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.