Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter194833 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 08:34 AM
    I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana
    I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 08:38 AM
    I suppose they are asking for money somehow in all of this? 99% of anything involving someone in Ghana is a scam.

Let me guess... its a "woman" who is supposedly a girlfriend who is needing money so they can travel?

Read any of the first three stickies... before you get suckered out of any more money.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-passports/
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Find a woman in the craigslist classified even if she uses you it will be cheaper in the long run.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 09:26 AM
    You won't verify it... it's likely to be a scam. The fact that you are wanting to verify it shows that you have doubts that this person is who they say they are.

Do not send any money.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 29, 2013, 09:40 AM
    If the passport was issued by the Ghana State Department, you can contact them to verify or a Ghana consulate.

But its most likely a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

Type of passport now being issued in Ghana [ 11 Answers ]

This is a follow up question to a post I did from yesterday asking about the authenticity of a Ghana passport. I now have read that Biometric passports are being issued. Can someone answer when this type became the accepted version. In other words, are ALL new Ghana passports now Biometric. This...

I want to travel from Ghana to usa,I have only passport,what else do I need? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to travel from Ghana to usa,I have only passport,what else do I need?

How do I verify a Ghana woman's Pasprot and US Visa [ 5 Answers ]

I met a Ghana woman and she sent me a copy of her passport and US Visa. How do I verify that they are official documents before I split the cost of the air-plane ticket. Can I pay for her travel in the US and have her get her ticket at the Accra airport? How should I go about this?

View more questions Search