Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrgm13 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Slow main sewage drain
    Looks like we'll need to have to repair our main drain. Is the city responsible for any broken connection off my property?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Generally the homeowner is responsible from where it hooks up to the main line to the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Main drop drain to main is 1-1/2" [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to put in a 36" standpipe 9 foot length 2" drain for a washing machine. I have a 2" trap and havethe run angled almost 9" in 9'. I know that's overkill. My problem is that the drain line has to reduce to 1-1/2" to T into the main drain before it drops into the main to the street. It...

Slow flush toilet with slow drain bathroom sink [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased an 8 year old townhouse. We have a double vanity (2 sinks), a toilet, a free standing shower, and a jacuzzi in our master bath. I have a two fold problem which I believe are related. The toilet last week...

Kitchen sink slow drain real slow drain [ 2 Answers ]

How do I unstop my kitchen sink with out calling a plummer to come out to charge me a arm and a leg to fix it.

Slow running toilet sewage smell in utility room [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in a basement condo in jersey city. Next to my unit is a utility room. There appears to be two big manhole covers in the floor and ejector pumps attached to them. Since my toilet and drains are on the same floor level as the floor in the utility room, I am assuming my toilet and...

Sewage odor from shower drain and washer drain [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a 2 story home. The master bath shower drain has started to smell horribly of sewage the past few weeks as has the drain for the washer in the laundry room directly beneath the master bath. Both drains only have the odor when they seem to be dry (not in use). I have read several snippets...

View more questions Search