Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica_ccr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 12:22 AM
    Can I Rent a Car In One City and Drop it in Another?
    Can I rent a car in delhi and drop it in another destination city.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2013, 12:41 AM
    Yes, but it often costs more. You need to check all the details with each car rental place, and to find out if they have a branch office where you are going.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 29, 2013, 03:30 AM
    You will need to use a chain that has outlets in both cities. But one-way rentals are allowed. As noted there may be an extra cost involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Work-for-Rent in Salt Lake City, UT [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into a home under a work-for-rent agreement. I would do housework and watch the kids as a part of the arrangement. I have lived here for almost (or barely) two weeks. I paid a $200 deposit when I moved in. Now the kids will be spending the summer with their dad out-of-state and...

Rent increase on rent control in Jersey City, NJ [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the what the percentage of rental increase is for a rent control building in Jersey City? Also, can the landlord ask for additional deposit for the rental unit? Thanks... Jay

How to put rent in escrow in New York city or bronx ny? [ 1 Answers ]

SEEMS putting rent in escrow might encourage landlord to repair leak in livingroom ceiling. Please respond

Am I subject to a late fee if I drop my rent in the property management box? [ 13 Answers ]

I dropped my rent payment in their box at about 4pm on the 5th which is a Sunday when the office is closed. Monday, the 6th, is a holiday and I just noticed a sign on the door saying they will be closed for that as well. Am I subject to a late payment even though my grace period expires at midnight...

Rent Increase in Jersey City/NJ [ 1 Answers ]

What is the percentage of the rent increase in Jersey City? I live in a two apartment house on the first floor. Thanks.

View more questions Search