Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lakima Varner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 09:36 PM
    Trying to find a test
    My child was left back in NYC for his behavior and I'm trying to find out if there is a test that he can. Take to get him into his right grade
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 11:09 PM
    No, there is no single test that would move him ahead a grade, Please understand, according to school, he is in the "correct" grade. Age to grade has little to do with it. If he was held back, it was most likely due to poor performance.

If he is now making straight A, having no trouble did great on end of school exams, you can approach the school to view him and see if he can be moved ahead.

Due to subject material learned, like pre algerbra or other math skills, often the higher up in school they go, moving up or missing a grade does not work well.

Tell us about how well the child does in school, what level they are in now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find peperment oil for sewer test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a purchasing agent at a commercial pluming co and my supplier of peppermint oil is no longer around I was trying to find a place I could buy in baulk so I don’t have to worry about finding it for a while

If I failed a drug test for a job can my probation officer find out? [ 10 Answers ]

If I fail a drug test for a job while I'm on non-reporting probation, is it possible that my probation officer can find out about it?

Is there any way to find out the results of a paternity test taken 27yrs ago? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to you all.. Here is my situation. I stumbled across some information May2010 while searching Hillsborough county court records . The info was on a paternity test that had been taken by my mom and dad in 1982. My mom passed away in 2004 so I can't ask her about this. My dad will not say...

How can I find volume of NaOH used up on test data? And how to find [NaOH]? [ 3 Answers ]

Standardization of NaOH solution: a)volume of 6.0M NaOH solution used: 20mL b)approximate after dilution to 400mL: 0.5M c)weight of empty flask: 86.525g d)weight of flask plus KHP: 87.253g e)weight of KHP: 0.728g f)moles of KHP: 0.00356mol g)moles of NaOH: same answer as moles of KHP...

I need to find a prengancy test that shows an answer after only 1 week of having sex! [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so basically, I have had sex when I know I shouldn't have. I'm with a guy who I'm way too on and off with to ever take seriously AND not to mention I'm WAYYYY too young to be having a baby! Anyhow, I have a sort of an irregular period to start with, but I am supposed to get it soon, and...

View more questions Search