Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzydessy2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Late 80's or early 90s
    I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me?? Its not the parent trap!! :confused:
    Noclue1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 12:41 PM
    I think you're thinking of Teen Witch! It's one of my favorites. Look it up!
    litelegs Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Yes it's the Parent Trap

The original was with Haly Mills

The newer version was with Lindsey Lohan and Denis Quaid.

I loved both but grew up on the original!
    litelegs Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Oops sorry missed your last sentence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

View more questions Search