Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorax73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Cremated Remains
    Why do some cremated remains appear a light, pinkish color; while others appear gray? I recently saw two bags of human ashes and they were slightly different in coloring.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 07:10 PM
    In general, the remains in the US, will be the texture of sand and have the same color as sand. Variations of body make up, material that may have been on body, type of gas used in burning process, type of material and age of material used in oven.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2013, 01:18 AM
    In the US anyway, cremations have to include some type of box, whether cardboard or wood. You are seeing some ashes from that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cremated alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was asking this guy about a person being cremated alive. He told me that he actually would not feel anything, due to an overload of stress signal his brain is going to receive, and how his brain will simply shut down. Is this true? Also, how soon will this person being fed into a cremation...

Cremated remains [ 13 Answers ]

My friend who is 74 years old had a son pass away recently. The son's girlfriend is holding the remains only because she didn't like the father. My friend is heartbroken over this.She wants money for the son.Please help.We live on Oklahoma.Thank you for your help.

Verbal wishes for cremated remains [ 2 Answers ]

My former stepfather who I've always considered my father (and likewise) verbally asked me to bring his remains to Florida to be put at sea with his mother and father's remains (who were laid there years before). Because my former stepfather's girlfriend (possibly common-law, were never legally...

While my boyfriend was getting cremated my son took a sharp down his arm [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend died of lung cancer I knew him over24 years dating off and on my boyfriend Could be my son real father.his last living day we took a paternal test that night he die.before he past I told him to give me a sign if he found out in heaven.so on the day of his cremation at 3 oclock my...

Death and the cremated ashes [ 1 Answers ]

How long does ittake from sremation to actually being given the deceased person ashes?

View more questions Search