Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Summer and travel update
    Been a busy summer, Went to Xinyang to the lake and mountains, then back to United Sates for a few weeks, Spent a week in Hong Kong and some time traveling by train though a lot of southern China. Plus trips to zoo and museums and dozen of other short trips.

But it is soon back to work, going to be a busy work schedule almost 16 hours a week, LOL. But may pick up another 10 or so, at a private school so I can afford all of this traveling.

But thought I would share a few photos with you, You can see 100's of summer photos on my blog if you wish.

Going to have photo of Toni and I in Hong Kong, a photo of where I am teaching this year at the Law School.

Great Photo of the castle at Hong Kong Disney

My favorite breakfast stand, a little cart that does a chinese pancake
    Attached Images

Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 07:58 AM
    And of course, the wonderful scene of a Hong Kong street, looks like something out of a movie.

I will not say that food in this province is spicy but here is a cart, one of many, selling hot peppers on the street.
    Attached Images

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 08:14 AM
    Awesome experiences. Money better spent than a Lexus and a McMansion in my opinion - you're doing it right. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 08:21 AM
    How is Nate doing? Is he soaking it all up too?
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Yes, at 12 perhaps it will not all "hit till he is older. Right now video games, pizza, sub sandwiches, video games and a little notice of girls is more on his mind
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Yes, at 12 perhaps it will not all "hit till he is older. Right now video games, pizza, sub sandwiches, video games and a little notice of girls is more on his mind
    Is he picking up the language?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone remember a British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals where an overweight guy dances himself thin? I really want to know what the track was that was playing. Was it Sophie Ellis Bextor ('Why does it feel so good')? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right...

I am a convicted felon who would like to travel to Tahiti this summer ? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know if I will have any issues doing so?

Summer Job/ Work & Travel Program [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Iam from Indonesia. I know that from other countries (US & Europe) provides many kind of program to work and travel for thecollege students to many parts of the world. Anyone knows about that kind of program that I can join? I joined work and travel program to US last summer n it was great,...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search