Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickclarke80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 12:45 AM
    viacom cartoon
    Viacom made a cartoon in the 80s/90s set in space. The goodies and baddies had big ships with smaller ships attached via magnets. The goodies ships were white and the baddies ships were black. I seem to remember the goodies base was built into an asteroid but may be wrong on that point.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 05:27 AM
    Sounds like,.

StarCom (87)

Episode:Nantucket Sleigh Ride

StarCom Video Opening

---------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

A cartoon on ether cartoon network or boomerang in the late 90s. [ 0 Answers ]

There was a cartoon where this girl gets transported to another world and som of th people have wings that they have t hide form others...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Viacom says it will shut down my internet unless. [ 2 Answers ]

I received an email from my ISP saying that my service could possibly be shut down unless I give Viacom my computer drive so they can scan it because they have reason to believe I shared a Star Trek movie on the net through bit torrent. I talked to my friend and he says he's gotten like 50 of...

View more questions Search