Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kenkenkaroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 10:34 PM
    Spirits
    Lately I've been practicing and reason up on apache tradtions. About two months ago I heard whispering in my ear saying "hi". I've always felt spirits but they have never spoke to me. And all of a sudden I will see a quick shadow moving in random places. (I have perfect vision, I've had my brain looked at and everything is fine). Could this be someone I know? Or maybe my spirit guide? I often feel like there is a feeling of being followed. I don't feel afraid. It's more of a comfortable warm feeling. My 7month old puppy also hears things and gets upset and I can't figure out where it is coming from.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 06:33 AM
    You are dabbling in the spirit world and you can very well end up with demonic spirits. They can seem inviting at first.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 06:55 AM
    If of course this is not just wishful thinking, we can often see or hear what we want to happen. And believe it is true.

But I agree, this is the spirit world, evil spirits or demonic spirits often will appear as guides or good.
    kelly0702 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 03:05 PM
    It may be your imaginiation, but I think you could be communicating with either a ghost or spirit. Don't take any chances, and don't try communicating back. That makes matters worse. I learned that the hard way.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 28, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Don't gauge the spirit world by a puppy... Don't gauge it by your comfort level with it either. The spirit world is very deceptive and feelings WILL be used against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

Bad Spirits and good spirits visiting my 2 year old daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. My fiancé and I, and our 2 year old daughter just recently moved into an apartment in May. About a week after we moved in I started having these weird feelings. But now its getting worse. For the past 2 months I have awaken to feeling like I am being choked and sat on. One night I even awoke to...

How to tell if you can see spirits [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. Ive been able to see spirits ever since I was a child. I hear and see them in my head as well as outside. They sometimes wake me up in the middle of the night. I can sense them from far away and can always tell apart there energies such as male/female "good"/"bad". When I was younger I could...

Spirits [ 2 Answers ]

OK.so... heres my story first. One day I was watching TV in my room and mom wascleanoing the house. She told me to clean the cat box.as I was doing so,for some weirdly strange reason,a glass cup flew.. FLEW.. across the kitchen and smashed to pieces. Mom and I wer like... ok then. That's not weird...

Spirits [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain my terrifying experiences with a dark shadowed figure/form pinning me down on my bed as I am falling asleep... I am struggling fercely and screaming for help... I feel totally violated and helpless... it floats out of window when disturbed by my husband checking on me...

View more questions Search