Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mejayaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2013, 04:44 AM
    Gaming Suggestions?
    I love playing video games, pretty much on any console. I'd really like some suggestions on indie/weird/interactive games... like Façade, Don't Starve, Binding of Issac, or Limbo. I have a computer and an Xbox 360, so could I get some suggestions on what games are simliar to those that I could play?

Check out some similar questions!

Gaming Problems ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I Recently Purchased The Sims 3 Base Game , Late Night , And Show Time . Installed Them But When Clicked The Launcher All I Heard Was The Music . Nothing Showed The Screen . What Could Possibly Be The Problem ? Thanks In Advance For All Your Answers : )

Gaming Laptops? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know much about laptops, let's get that out of the way. I'm looking to buy a computer primarily for graphics-heavy gaming and I need the laptop for portability because I travel a great deal. So here's my quandary: I found the HP Pavilion dv9820us at Buy the HP Pavilion dv9820us 17"...

Gaming error [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this new game Hunting Unlimited 4 and after the setup and everything I try to start the game and it comes up with a error saying something about prism3d.exe

Online gaming [ 10 Answers ]

Just so I'm aware Between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and I was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search