Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnny Parker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 03:40 AM
    On-screen gridlines
    I am trying to have gridlines show on-screen. Printing gridlines is not a problem - just having them appear on the monitor. I'm using Excel 2004.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2013, 04:54 AM
    Are you on a Mac? Because there is no version of Excel for Windows for 2004. It went from 2003 to 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Gateway mt3419 ultra bright wide screen lcd screen flickers? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. My screen flickers and goes black. What can I do?

Insert only Partial Gridlines on Sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to insert partial gridlines in EXCEL. I have a part on the sheet that has a few rows of numbers so I want to insert gridlines in just that area.

Excel gridlines [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get gridlines to print when I am creating a prototype, so some cells have no data in them. I wish to fill them in later by pen. I know how to get the gridlines to print with data in the cells, but they will not print without any data in the cells. Thanks, dg

Gridlines for MS Excel Worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have installed MS Excel 2000 and MS Excel 2003 on my two emachines computers with Windows XP. Both versions of Excel are perfect on one computer, but they are not on the other one. On my second computer, Excel worksheets of both versions never have gridlines. The sheets or tables look...

View more questions Search