Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmz123456 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Crazy crazy crazy the crowd is going crazy
    What the name of the song containg the words" can't get you out of my head, my destiny, forever, and" lie lie lie lie lie" repeated several times at the ned of the somg" help me pla

Check out some similar questions!

Am I crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know how to start the thing is I feel sad upset and depressed like 90% of the time I can't claim I have real problems I have to best friends my mum and my older sister that doesn't mean I don't have other friends I do it's just they are the most people I trust that's all my father is a...

Am I going crazy? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am going crazy! My Wife is divorcing me and she took my kids away from me. I haven't seen them for almost 2 months.. I feel like such a shadow of the man I once was. The days seem to be mixing into each other and then some days will disappear all together. I don't drink or do drugs but I...

I'm about to crazy I really need help someone please please help me [ 10 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend 4 about 3 months now and I can honestly say that I love him but I let him take my virginity and since then I have been really attached to him like I always worry about him if his phone is off or he don't answer my calls I always worry that something has happened to...

Going Crazy ! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I believe I am pregnant , but not to sure . I smoke pot for my seizure disorder instead of taking regular medications . Tell you the truth , it stopped my seizures about 60 %. Would smoking pot while I'm pregnant affect my pregnancy at all ? I have been going crazy the past few days...

Going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I am going crazy Iam currently on effxor but do not take it currently for depression. My exgirlfriend and I just split after three years and she is taking me for support and wants arreas from the last three years even though I was there the last three years. I can not get a job and am to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.