Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    James godfrey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 08:15 AM
    Operation market garden
    What country had the most paratroopers in operation market garden?

Aug 25, 2013, 08:18 AM
    El Alamein
    Which countries were on the allied side at the first battle of El Alamein and why did their involvement contribute to overall allied victory in WW2
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 08:40 AM
    You know I was a history major and studied WWII perhaps better than most people, and I have never heard of those specific battles.

I will assume this is from a history book you are study, and need to find the answers, You will need to read your specific history book, and get the answer it gives.

A funny thing on history, it can differ depending on how is writing the book, Germany may teach the history different, I know China will, even between Europe and US there are differences.

Aug 25, 2013, 12:29 PM
    I doubt you are that great with WW2 if you have never heard of the battle of El Alamein.Google it and rethink what you have just said
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by James godfrey View Post
    I doubt you are that great with WW2 if you have never heard of the battle of El Alamein.Google it and rethink what you have just said
    Aside from your answer to Fr_Chuck, he is right in what he said. This does sound like homework and we don't actually do homework for you. Read the book, read the lesson, whatever it is that you're studying and working with... and you will have the answers you need.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 07:55 PM
    It's very easy if you do a little research on the Internet. Why don't you Google it instead of being rude when you are asking for our help.

Aug 26, 2013, 07:59 AM
    It isn't in fact a homework question or assignment. It was asked as a matter of interest. We are currently studying the section at school. I already tried researching and found nothing so it's really frustrating when you make comments like that.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 10:12 AM
    Oh really? Well you posted it under Homework Help.

Now you say you researched it and found nothing but before you were annoyed at Fr_Chuck and told him to Google it. You keep circling around your answers.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 26, 2013, 10:40 AM
    Change your Google ;)

UK gives a huge amount on Market Garden as it was a UK lead operation.
    Here's one for starters: Operation Market Garden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also:
    First Battle of El Alamein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And
    Second Battle of El Alamein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 seconds plus the right Google...
    Nuff said really..

Aug 26, 2013, 12:36 PM
    Thanks curlyben. Makes a lot more sense. New on this site and wasn't aware I was posting under homework help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which arithmetical operation is actual operation that computer does internally ? [ 0 Answers ]

I mean that what is the behavior of computer that how can it compute arithmetic operation like Addition (+), Subtraction (?), Multiplication ( or or *), Division ( or /). Yes, It perform all the operation but actually it does all the operation only through addition.This is the only operation...

In applying the lower of cost or market method to inventory valuation, market is defi [ 1 Answers ]

In applying the lower of cost or market method to inventory valuation, market is defined as

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search