Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2013, 04:56 AM
    Can I use a carphone warehouse 'i owe you' card to top up my phone?
    Carphone warhouse gave me an 'i owe you' card when I came for a refund to use in store. Does anybody know if I can use this to top up my phone?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 07:54 PM
    No, you can't. You need to use the top-up card for the phone service you have. A generic card will not work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long will Vigin Mobile cell phone top up card will last after to you buy it? [ 2 Answers ]

Because I buy virgin mobile top up card on to put mintues on my phone and I brought about three days ago. I forgot to charge when they ask me if radio shack employees to send put it on my cell phone for me. And I am wondering to know how long will be good for until doesn't work anymore?

I have proof through my cell phone that my ex owe me money. Will I win in court [ 3 Answers ]

I have text message where my ex has said he sent the money but I never seen any of it. I text message stating I will pay you by Friday and I sent this amount of money , I will have it all paid off by march 2012. Do I have a chance to winn in court

My phone won't charge - I'm trying to pay my bill - how much do I owe? [ 2 Answers ]

My phone won't charge - I'm trying to pay my bill online - how do I find out how much I owe?

I owe credit card for $6000 and the credit card company subpoena me? [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do? I'm currently unemployed but I have money in my 401k. I offered the credit company $100 per month but they don't want to accept it. Will the judge give me a judgement to take my 401 k or will the judge accept my offer of $100 per mont? Please advise.

Proof I owe credit card [ 1 Answers ]

I was contacted by law firm that is representing a collection agency back in may 2006. They told me I owed 2600. To househlod credit card. I told him I have had a couple of accounts with them and have paid them off. I read the account numbers on the phone to him and he told me those are not the...

View more questions Search