Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2013, 10:04 PM
    Translate this-Min dom dese esaj siatque histiso
    Can someone please ranslate this and tell me what language it is?

Min dom dese esaj siatque histiso
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2013, 04:23 AM
    Doesn't look like any language, more of a mix. Where did you find it?

Oh, I see it on urbandead.com under 'really needs a cigarette.' I'm no language expert, but I think it's a tease. For instance atque is Latin for and, and si is Spanish for yes, but I have never heard of siatque. Min is Esperanto for I or me. Dese could be just bad English for 'these,' a joke. The prefix histi- refers to soil saturation and histo- refers to microscopic tissue analysis.

Maybe it's all some sort of Esperanto? I tried the Esparanto translator and didn't see anything but Min.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Husband has ex parte order but just committed dom. Assault [ 5 Answers ]

My husband got an ex parte order in December for heresay he heard through the local grapevine -- which has been disproved and he has admitted as much. Since then, we have gotten along and he und. That I am NO threat to anyone, much less my children. So, I've seen them everyday and we set up a...

How do I disconnect dom. Hot water from boiler in order to connect a tankless heater? [ 0 Answers ]

Here's my situation. I have an American Standard 'Arcoliner' boiler with the original 'Arcoflame' burner that came with the house that we bought a few years ago. The boiler is original to the house and still runs at about 85% efficiency. The house is heated by hot water baseboard (one zone) off...

Dese this sound like a heart disease [ 1 Answers ]

What is happening is I am having bad chest pain with dizziness I am light headed my heart is starting to skip beats and my vision is going blurry to normal

View more questions Search