Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruzochukwu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 03:59 PM
    Connecting 2 Networks Wired or Wireless
    How do I connect two networks together separated by 300 metres.

List any options can be used to join these network

List advantages using the options provided

Which of the options would provide the best performance
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Sorry we won't d your homework for you. However, if you list your solutions we can critique them.
    ruzochukwu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Sorry we won't d your homework for you. However, if you list your solutions we can critique them.
    I would appreciate whatever advice you can give

Thanks

Robert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wired Networks [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wired network in my house. I want to add wireless capability while keeping the wired network. Is it possible to simply plug an ethernet cable from the wired router into the wireless router (runs off my PC) to get the wireless network running? Anyone see problems with this?

Connecting a wired and wireless lan to share internet with one switch [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, We currently have a wireless internet connection in my office. A new computer lab has just been wired and connected to a switch. I want to connect this lab to my wireless switch so that the computers in the lab can access the internet. Do I need a server in the lab? How do I go...

Interlinking two different wired LAN Networks [ 1 Answers ]

Can I interlink two different networks with different gateway and access the first network from the second networks system?

Connecting two networks in one [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, How to connect two different networks in one with routing in window server 2003? Yours faithfully Vivek NIIT

Connecting two networks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi every body Actually I am working with computer networks... Now I want to know the connecting two networks... Firstly I want to know what are the devices and media (such as internet connection or isdn, or broadband) to connect both networks. Actually I am working with redhat linux 4, ...

View more questions Search