Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dualcore38130 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 08:00 PM
    Educational assistance
    Hi, I am Arvind. I am from India. I have completed my Engineering(Computer Science) in August 2013. I need some suggestion on my further education as I am planning to work, I need to know which course would be better that can help me in getting good salary for a long time.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Educational Video [ 0 Answers ]

To start, please tell me I am not the only one who remembers this. I have been searching all over the web with multiple keywords and my search has yielded nothing - not even anything similar. I'm searching for an old educational tape. The description of the tape (in simple forms of what I...

Educational assistance for ex Federal inmates. [ 1 Answers ]

I just got out of Federal Prison after 15 yrs... I want to take a online course but I have an Old student loan that is in default. Is there a program for ex federal inmates that can get the loan out of default? Also is there a program available to ex federal inmates that will help pay for the new...

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

Help for convicted felon with jobs/educational assistance? [ 1 Answers ]

Friend is convicted felon.. somewhat socially lacking/behind her age group/level.. needs job or wants to go back to school.. any resources out there?

I need some educational websites [ 1 Answers ]

I need some website links that teaches on 12th standard Physics, chemistry , mathematics and biology.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.