Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:13 PM
    Under-baked muffins
    Is there anything I can do to fix my not-so-cooked muffins? It all went terribly wrong when I added more fruit to plain Jane vanilla muffin recipe. I'm thinking the extra fruit (blueberries, strawberries and banana -- kind of my own version of a fruit explosion muffin) along with the egg and milk made the batter too moist? Anyway, they came out and are just a taaaad too doughy for my liking. Anyway I can fix these bad boys up? I'd hate to see all the fruit go to waste.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:31 PM
    Can you rebake them, maybe put them in a 9x9 (or larger) pan and make a coffeecake instead? How long ago were they baked?
    Dogs Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Maybe an hour ago...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:40 PM
    I'd cut them in half and put them back in until no longer squishy.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Thanks I'll let you know how it turned out :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Thanks i'll let ya know how it turned out :)
    My family will eat them no matter what, so if you don't want them, I'll give you my address. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana Muffins and Hair Test-Dr. Bill [ 2 Answers ]

It's been 5+ years since I used marijuana, and recently(10 days ago) ate a muffin, it was about the size of an egg. It felt like the effects lasted for 12 hours after ingesting. What's the chance this shows up in a hair test in the next few weeks?

Baking high crown muffins [ 3 Answers ]

"As a 73 year old newcomer to baking I have a small problem I need advise on. I like the HIGH CROWNED muffins I get in markets and restaurants, but when I try the recipes I get on the internet for jumbo berry, banana, and/or apple muffins, all I get, even when I FILL the muffin cups with batter,...

Magic Muffins [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I use to like this guy that I went to skewl with.. Well I still sort of you know do.. But he is witth this slutty whore named courtney. She is my mate but... So was Magic Muffins But then she came along and just recked everything..

Magic Muffins isn't Everything I Expected [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: Well there is this guy at skewl.. named nathan and I thought he meant the world to me, until he started going out with this chikkii.. and he just randomly starting changing. I thought yeah it won't break mine and his friendship but I was so rong.. I started going out with this guy...

Pumpkin spice muffins [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a very flavorful pumpkin spice muffin receipe. The ones I have baked have not had that punch I'm looking for. If you have one I would love to give it a try.

View more questions Search