Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert Valentin Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 04:20 PM
    I'm a 78 year old man with RA. Please Help!
    I'm a published author and because I've come down with rheumatoid arthritis I can hardly type anymore! I've moved to the desert, "hot climate" I've taken every medication made and still my wrists are swollen and sore! Has anyone found something that might help? Thank you in advance.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Hi Robert

My Mother had a horrible problem with RA until she purchased and read the following book:

The New Arthritis Breakthrough by H. Scammell.

This book presented some very good information, but it was especially groundbreaking for my Mother in that it spoke directly to an ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY for RA.

It wasn't easy finding a doctor that would work with my Mom, but in about 2 years her RA was almost completely reversed.

I hope you read the book and I hope it helps you as much as it helped my Mother!

Good luck!

Mark
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Meanwhile get some voice recognition software, some compression gloves, and sit back and dictate.

Aug 23, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Thank you Mark... I will order that book!! God bless you.

Aug 23, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Voice recognition software and compression gloves. I'll check into those... Thank you and God bless you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 09:15 PM
    I can't help with the RA but I have seen this advertised plenty of times and it looks like great VR software.

http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceu...rdid=595751314
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 09:20 PM
    I can't help with the RA but I have seen this advertised plenty of times and it looks like great VR software.

http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceu...rdid=595751314
    I used that at one of the law firms I used to work at when the program just came out on the market. Loved it!!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 24, 2013, 04:52 AM
    I wear compression gloves (no finger tips) on my arthritic hands (including 2 old fractures that are all gnarly), and when it's cold enough, I put winter gloves over them. I cut the finger tips off the winter gloves. I wash my dishes by hand --- that hot water feels SO GOOD.

Aug 24, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Thank you everyone for your advice!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the average length of a relationship a 23 year old girl an a 32 year old man? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the average length of a relationship a 23 year old girl an a 32 year old man?

Can a 16 year old man marry a 23 year old woman in Washington state? [ 63 Answers ]

Im 16 and my girlfriend and I have been talking about marriage laws since I've proposed to her. I need to know if it is legal to marry her. I already know the Washington state law that applies to 16 year olds, but it says nothing about marriage between two separate ages.

View more questions Search