Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Hi there, I have had the wii, ps3 and xbox 360 within the last 6 months. The xbox 360 is good, but loud and has a massive external power supply. The wii is good but only with more players and you will get bored quickly. I now currently own a ps3 and it is very good but the online multiplayer sucks.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 8, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Oh my God! So they all suck? Should I just go out and buy Monopoly? It's far cheaper! He he!
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Mar 15, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Between ps3 and wii, get the ps3. They all have advantages and disadvantages. Wii now has supersmash bros brawl, which imo is its only worthwhile game. Ps3 will be getting great games (and by great I mean rpgs) this year. Will have that new 2nd life kind of feature which sounds cool and will prob keep you from being bored to easily.

Xbox360 is still a few steps ahead of either but the distance is closing up between ps3 and 360.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Get the wii. It is extremely fun to play the games. Tennis is extremely addicting but I never got board of it and I have had it for about 10 months.
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2008, 07:28 PM
    I think the Wii would be a good choice if you are a group video game kind of person but I would recommend a PS3 because I usually play with only one other person or myself. Also I think in the near future the PS3 game variety is going to be amazing so that is another factor. And finally I think the PS3 is better and more reliable than the three sixty.
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 8, 2008, 12:55 PM
    GET A Wii!!

You could never get bored with the Wii, it kicks all other game system's ! Get a Wii!
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2008, 06:50 PM
    The PS3's are big because of there luxiriant number of fans compared to the 360's amount which is why most people with a 360 have to send it to a Microsoft factory to get it repaired. If you have the money to spend then go and head and get the PS3 because it's worth it but if you are on a spandex tight budget then get the 360 ( if you don't mind sending it in to get repaired more than a couple of times).
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 02:46 PM
    The Wii! I love it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

Trying to find a wii [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone know when a new shipment of Nintendo Wiis are coming in? I have been searching for a LONG time for one, but I just can't seem to get a hold of one.

Ps3 impossible to get! [ 29 Answers ]

Omg its so impossible stores just won't tell you the truth about wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being... Does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. I really want one.

Second shipment of Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone if and when there will be another shipment of the Wii before christmas?

EBay Wii and PS3 [ 9 Answers ]

I couldn't help but notice that on eBay, Wiis and PS3s are selling like crazy, all of them selling for more than retail value. So my question is, is it legal to be selling a PS3 for $7000 and make so much of a profit of anothers work, or a legal selling of one persons possession to another?

View more questions Search