Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmb121282 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 12:19 AM
    Goose egg
    I have a 22 month old that hit her face in the tub, she has a large grape size goose egg on her face right in front of her ear, no crying. She is acting normal and walking and talking fine.. anything I should be worried about?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2013, 01:32 AM
    Probably OK, but I'd put in a call to her pediatrician's office and leave a message about it.
    Have you looked at the inside back of her mouth with a flashlight?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2013, 05:50 AM
    My son was good for that. They always told me keep him awake for a few hours and the problem is when the bump goes in rather than out like a goose egg. Its always best to call the pediatrician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a Recipe Calls for Using One Egg, What Size Egg Do They Mean? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, all! Okay, some recipes call for only one egg to use in the mix. This would usually be for when we might be baking something. What size egg do they mean, please? I'm the kind of person who likes to buy the jumbo ones! Thanks!

How many yards of goose egg stones are in a ton? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace goose egg stones around my pool area and need conversion so as to figure out how much stones I need to purchase.

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

View more questions Search